Tuesday, December 12, 2006

COPY CAT COOKBOOK REVIEW


So you enjoy eating out in some of America’s best restaurants, and enjoying your favorite restaurant recipe, now here is your chance to change all that and bring that restaurant recipe to your kitchen, so you can easily prepare some of their most guarded restaurant recipes and the best thing is same lots of money in the process.
In the Copy Cat Cookbook your restaurant recipes will come from restaurants like,
TGI Fridays, Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse and Applebee’s just to name a few.
This cookbook has a recipe list that goes on and on, 332 restaurant recipes to be exact, which will keep you going for a while, now this is where it gets a bit more tasty, when I ordered the copy cat cookbook I received another edition that has 424 more restaurant recipes , now when I thought about it I could cook two different restaurant recipes everyday for a year and still have not used all the recipes in the cookbooks, which gave me a lot of choices(it keeps the family happy).
When you think about it I am saving a lot of time and money by doing this at home, which is hard to find these days, I save on petrol and there is a whole family to feed which adds up in a restaurant, so there are some good benefits from this cookbook, all I need to do is select which restaurant recipe I wish to cook then follow the step by step instructions and there you go.
One more little bonus that tipped me over is that I also received 3 more cookbooks which compiled of over 1300 more recipes, when we think about it I may never get to them all but its good to know they are there for something different and when there is a full 56 day 100% no questions asked money back guaranteed I had nothing to lose and everything to gain and I have done just that, gained a lot when I can cook my own tasty restaurant recipe at home, to check out the copy cat cookbook CLICK HERE

restaurant recipe

No comments: